Join our team
At the moment, we are looking for:
Administration Co-ordinator – Maternity Cover
We have a lovely opportunity for maternity cover between April/May ’18 and January ’19 (including handover and training time)
Working with the management team and reporting to the MD, responsibilities include:
– Customer support & contact – regular, proactive and reactive communications regarding news, orders, availability.
– Developing cheese sales and supporting product launches.
– Internal communications and administration support to the MD.
– Organising and leading on shows, group and visitor tours.
– Running reception, telephone, weekly sales, logistics, cheese by post and door sales.
– Balancing petty cash on weekly basis.
– Supporting, on occasion, with social media – updates, news, organising photography, blogging.
If you are a great communicator and organiser, have plenty of experience of working in a busy and varied office environment, are competent with MS office and interested in this opportunity, then please get in touch: DCourat@lynherdairies.co.uk. Closing date for applications: 16th February.
900gm heart shaped truckle - 6 weeks’ notice required.